Posted on March 28, 2017
Tags : Event
Dragon Trail is pleased to announce that Roy Graff, Managing Director Europe, Middle East and Africa, will participate as a speaker on the panel “Focus on Asia” at EyeforTravel Europe 2017 in London on Wednesday 3rd May 2017.
This year’s conference will see over 60 travel influencers from global travel, hospitality and passenger transport companies discuss innovation and disruption taking place in the travel distribution.
• Home to the world’s fastest growing markets, both in GDP travel spending, what are Asia’s leading brands doing and what does this exploding market mean for Europe?
• As a mobile-first market, how can you appeal to Asian consumers?
• Is Tencent’s WeChat the shape of the future and what European brands learn?
Other speakers on the panel include:
• Régis Pezous, Director, product Incubation, Carlson Wagonlit Travel
• Prasanna Vee, Head of Products for Hotels, Cleartrip
Quote SPEAK100 to get £100 discount on your registration.
The event will be held at Etc. Venues 155 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3YD, United Kingdom.
Additional details are available online here.
China Outbound Travel